I am a PhD candidate at the Computer Science Department of the Technion — Israel Institute of Technology, researching under the supervision of Prof. Alfred Bruckstein and Prof. Michael Elad. I earned my BSc in Computer Engineering and an MSc in Electrical Engineering, both also from the Technion. I received the 2017 Jacobs fellowship for excellence.
My PhD research goal is to propose new methods for signal compression, with particular applications to image and video coding, employing contemporary signal models and optimization techniques. The main principles of these new coding methods are also presented in analytic frameworks combining signal processing and information theoretic aspects.
- Signal Processing
- Image and Video Processing
- Data Compression
- Information Theory
- Sparse Representations
For more details on my research, see the publications page.
- “Signal and Image Processing” (236327), CS Department, Technion.
- TA in charge for 6 semesters (Winter 2014/15, Spring 2015, Winter 2015/16, Spring 2016, Spring 2017, Spring 2018).
- “Statistical Data Processing” (236200), CS Department, Technion.
- TA in charge, Winter 2017/18.